Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria scale not connecting to WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read endless forms and answers hoping some provided that “AHA!” Tip - to no avail. Setting up my Aria has been extremely frustrating and I feel like I need an IT degree to get it set up. It is not user friendly at all. My scale is a replacement Fitbit sent me after my first scale stopped turning on one day. The replacement they send me now doesn’t connect to my wifi. EVerytime I stand on the scale its an extreeeeeeemely long wait just to get my weight. It has to think, it changes the weight from one second to the next, and if I want to get back on, I have to read I it SLOOOOWLY tell me “Guest - please set up, *wifi*” before stepping on again. I have considered throwing it away and getting a regular $10 scale but and guilty of the financial investment of this device. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I am having the same problem so frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just created this Post, then read your Post.  Not sure if this will help, but I copied and pasted it in reply (I've had mine for 5 years and could not connect to my new router):

My pain is your gain!

1. Remove participants from Aria in your Settings.  Don't worry, your history will still be there (I was scared too).

2. Restart your Computer.

3. Go through the Setup process again (the one that you've been working on for hours with NO success and the reason you came to this Community Forum DESPERATE for answers).

Note:  On the Page "Join Network" or "Refresh Network"; My home Network didn't Pop up, I had to type in the Network name & Password after clicking "Join Network".

Hope this works for you, it FINALLY did for me!  Blessings!

Best Answer
0 Votes