Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria scale not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello 

please help to understand why Aria Scale doesn’t turn on when I step on it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
26 REPLIES 26

I am encountering the same issue. I tried to do the cotton swab thing it didn't work. I have replaced he batteries twice. Does anyone have any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually gave up and ordered a new scale. So sad they do not refurbish the old ones as ours looked quite new and it was the second one we had to trash. i think the technology is not there yet. Im hoping with our third scale it is as I like the concept although I am afraid to change the batteries. Ours just quit after we changed the wifi. 😞

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very disappointing that Fitbit is not giving better answers to this “common” issue.  I’ve had this issue over the years when changing batteries with this scale.  It reminds me of the old PCs with build in CMOS and it OK until it looses charge then your out of luck and replacing a whole unit.  I feel that unless Fitbit acknowledges this issue then why would I buy a replacement for it.  Time to look for alternative options.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same as all of you.

I try to replace the batteries ... Was needed.

New batteries ... And .... The symbol  " ! " Then turn off and never turn on again.

Tried the reinitialisation: the process goes ... Then again " ! " And off and still this alway off ...

The scale is less than 2 years old!

He to find a solution soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

My scale stopped working as well and it was working just fine.  I changed the batteries twice and cleaned the connectors and to no avail.  I feel duped.  What can I do?

Best Answer

Same here, but I guess the chances for a resolution after 3 years are slim.

Unfortunate.

Best Answer
I’m afraid you might be out of luck. I forgot all of the things we tried but we ended up having to buy a new scale. Our third. So sad the others went into landfill. Wished they could have refurbished them. This new scale has lasted a few years now so fingers crossed. Sorr not to have helped.

Diana Klingner
Managed on my I-phone!
Best Answer
0 Votes