Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria scale registers me as "GUEST"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm sure there is some common/placating excuse or explanation found in the other 100 forum posts I have googled about this, but it's a SCALE and it only has one job--to weigh accurately. It has 2 people registered to it, and neither ever indicated that inlaws would be using the scale. One person is half the weight of the other, so there is zero room for confusion. This is the worst programming I have ever seen, can't believe I traded in a Tanita for this. Data integrity is on call here--if it doesn't even recognize me why should I trust its weighing accuracy, or anything else about your data?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Donkey4Skin, have you been training the scales by using either the app or the Fitbit.com dashboard Aria 2 settings to tell it which of the Guest readings are you, and which are the other user?

Best Answer

Hi @Donkey4Skin - Here is a link to the Help page explaining what to do if the Aria 2 registers you as Guest. Also, here is a link to the Aria 2 Manual which addresses issues such as verifying set up, inviting others to use the scale, ensuring accuracy and more. I’ve found these links to be helpful, especially the manual. 

Best Answer