Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria scale stuck on "SETUP ACTIVE"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have had the Aria WiFi scale for a few years during which time I have made changes to account, WiFi connection and Router and each time had little problem reconnecting the scale to the Fitbit dashboard on my laptop. Yesterday the scale failed to report my morning weight to the dashboard.

Steps to delete then scale from account and re-install it have failed and presently the Aria scale displays SETUP ACTIVE, and I just cannot cancel that. The scale will record weight but will not communicate with the dashboard. Need to know how to clear SETUP ACTIVE from the scale's display so I can continue to use the scale in the ordinary old fashion way. That is progress for you.

Thanks

JCS42

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Me too!  I am SO frustrated.  Especially after my call with customer service who told me it won't come out of setup active mode until the scale is set up BUT the scale won't set up because it won't connect to my new WiFi.  That happened a couple of years ago as well and I simply gave up and just started using it as a regular scale.  Not optimum result for sure.  But at least then, the Setup Active mode was stuck on.  Now I just tried to connect to my new WiFi and it's even worse.  I have to take a battery out now and just put it in when I want to weight myself.  REALLY?  Super disappointed with the customer call.  On all other fronts FitBit has been really great but NEVER with the Aria. What else can be done?  New scale?  Please help.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

*wasn't stuck on.

Best Answer
0 Votes