Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria scales will not sync with my new WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have changed my Wifi, and now the scales wont sync with my app or desktop application

I have taken a battery out of the scales, put it back in and it then says what the current WiFi is - which is my old WiFi.  It then tells me to press to change WiFi, i do this and nothing happens.  It wont pickup my new WiFi.

There is nothing smart about this Aria, and it is now just a simple digital electronic scale.

How do you get it to pickup my changed WiFi - Fitbit, what do you have to say. 

My router is a Netcomm NF18ACV - 2.4GHz and also 5 GHz 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I’m having a similar issue

Best Answer

the trouble is fitbit wont even advise how to fix this issue, and i've read through a few reviews on this forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just started having the same issue yesterday. I’ve had the scale for 5 months with no issues until now. I reconnected the scale to my WiFi when it started having sync issues. My Aria 2 says it’s connected but when it goes to synchronize it can’t find the WiFi it just connected to five minutes ago! Ugh! I was loving this scale until today. I want to send it back or get a replacement!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I've just reconnected my Aria to a new network.  Follow this link and it will take you through the process - 

www.fitbit.com/setup/aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  Tried several methods suggested.  Had to purchase a new Netgear Router and cannot sync to this one!  Not happy.

Me, too 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1621257078742.png

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes