Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria set up "Selected Network not found. Please try again"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I broke my aria out of storage after about a year of non use. I decided to reset the Aria to factor settings and start over. Boy what a mistake that was. I can't even use my scale at all now. 

In the set up process I select the wifi network, which shows up just fine and when I enter the password it just says Selected Network not found. Please try again. I tried googling the issue and seeing what others have tried. Apparently I have to use a 2.4ghz network set to "b" type. I have a dual band router already and the network that Im trying to connect it to is the 2.4ghz one as the 5ghz one doesnt even show up. I logged into my router settings and there isnt a setting anywhere there that says anything about "b" type. Any how this is the same router / network I used with it previously so I have no idea why it would suddenly just not want to use it. I tried just manually entering the network info and it acted like it was connecting to it, the aria even showed that it was in the process of connecting. Then suddenly it just went right back to the set up active scrolling. 

Its on V37 firmware according to what it says when it first boots up. I have no idea what else to try. At this point id just be cool with using it as a standard scale. at least I could use it then. Its just a paper weight right now. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I'm having same issue, same scenario, although I did not reset scale to defaults. Awaiting response from tech support escalation. Apparently, super buggy wifi on these things. 

Best Answer

have you received a respond on this yet I am having same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes

To everyone reading this post.

I battled forever with this one - turns out the Aria doesn't like WIFI SSID's with strange characters in them.

So I'd remove any unusual characters except a space from your wifi name and try again.

In my case, removing a ' solved the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes