Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria shows a "BF?"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone have trouble with aria bf measure? I got it new 2 days ago and on the screen it shows my weight and then "bf?" . It seems to show it on my dashboard...but aren't sure if its accurate because the scales show a ?...any help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
44 REPLIES 44

Same here, the scale stopped working properly for a while now, it's definitely the worst Fitbit product.

I have tried, removing the batteries for 10-15 seconds, putting it in a vertical position, shake it, reset its WiFi connection, ask nicely, basically everything there is to try.

What next @Fitbit ?

Best Answer

Mine too.

None of the official advise resolves this.

Bad product, bad support, bad company. -- Will be shopping elsewhere for my next products.

Best Answer

Yes shocking service and product will not be replacing it for sure

Best Answer

It’s been more than a month since I’ve asked for support and you didn’t even bother to reply.

Last #fitbit product, I’ve purchased, promise.

Just in case you reply and thought of asking if it’s still in the warranty period, of course it’s not. Makes me wonder is this “product” programmed to stop working after some time?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

The screen on my previous Charge 2 decided to no longer work juuuuust a week after the 2 year warranty expired. This Aria 2 scale did the same measuring body fat.

Their subscription service offers no extended support/coverage of the hardware, which is what I'd have found most valuable about it. I do have some slight interest in the extended sleep insights, but I'm not paying £8/month for that alone.

I wouldn't be surprised even slightly CatalinP if that were true. -- Looking at the facts Fitbit have been losing money for years, very widely reported. Their share value plunged sharply 5 years ago, fell off another small cliff 4 years ago, and hasn't recovered since. Google's buyout could have helped both their value and cash flow but with that deal under intense scrutiny by regulators that deal could easily collapse. They need us to spend more money with them ASAP, which shows with the recent addition of Fitbit Premium, but with such bad customer support in their business model it won't be my wallet getting looted.

Best Answer
0 Votes