Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria shows a "Sensing, Step Off, Thinking, Err" message

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting a new thread as the previous similar threads are marked as Solved, but when you read them they are NOT Solved, just full of unhappy ARIA customers and a fitbit moderator that gives the same advice time and time again despite it not working.

But unlike the other threads my issue did not start after I changed the batteries. I had only changed them 4 months ago (I put a little label on the cover when I change batteries on a device so I know how often it needs doing) and also my fitbit app says it fully charged. It also says the firmware is v39

As one of the troubleshooting steps was to take out the battery wait 15 seconds and replace I did this and noted my ARIA has a firmware of v29 (Not v39)

So why does my fitbit app report v39 for the aria when its actually on v29

Have fitbit pushed out a poor firmware update that has bricked our scales ??

if so then thats fitbit's fault, as at no stage was I asked to approve a firmware update or asked to automatically accept an update, in which case if fitbit broke it, they should fix it at their cost and regardless of the warantee status of out scales. (mine is out of warrantee) 

I tried everything the fit bit moderator suggested and all the troubleshooting steps that were referenced, so please dont tell me to do them again. Ask your product team if firmware v39 has broken our scales and can they fix it. PLEASE - Make your customers happy.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
83 REPLIES 83

Mine show the same message 

Best Answer

I am getting the same error message,  took out batteries and also tried pinhole, still receiving ERR message. Would love to get a solution. 

Best Answer
Me too, i have never beard from Fitbit support.

I have now given up on this scale and bought one from a different brand. Very disappointing as my Fitbit tracker (Charge 4) works perfectly.
Best Answer

Me as well. Didn't even look for a newer model from Fitbit.  clearly the Aria was a poorly designed product that they never fully owned up to. even tho the fitbit tracker i have works well, definitely won't buy another fitbit product.

Best Answer
0 Votes