Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria shows an "ERR" message after replacing batteries

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I replaced the batteries in my Aria scales and have encountered the dreaded, step on, sensing, step off, ERR loop. 

Fitbit support cannot help as it is no longer in warranty. So it's headed for landfill.

would hardly call around 10 hours use end of product life - if you used the scale every day and it took 20-30 seconds then it's not a huge amount of time of actual use. 99.9% of the time the scale is just sitting there doing nothing. To call a few hours use end of product life is crazy. 

Given the amount of other posts on this forum with the same error this is clearly a product fault that means it is not fit for purpose and should have been recalled.

If you are unable to change the batteries in your product it should not matter if it is in warranty or not.

I had two Force bands first needed replaced because of a fault the second due to the product recall.

I had a Charge HR which was replaced due to fault and then a second that fell apart in month 13 and out of warranty.

Seriously Fitbit at what point do we just conclude your products aren't built for consumer use but for continued income due to them needing to be replaced frequently?

Does anyone have any other tips to get the scale working?

I've tried the 15 second reset and the weigh 5 times in a row which didn't work for me.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0