Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria shows an "ERR" message

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everytime I step on the scale for the past 2 weeks I end up with “error” instead of my weight. I have changed the batteries and resetting it, and still receive “error”

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Kat8585 and welcome to the Help forums.  Fitbit has 3 scale models, each with different codes.  Here is a link to Fitbit's Help article Why isn't my Fitbit scale working?  I hope you find the information you need there.  If not, please come back with more details.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read several threads about the Aria suddenly starting the Step off...Step off...Step off...ERR message.  With no fix suggested.

Reset did not work, stepping on it five times did not work, etc.  I finally read about someone who found some broken plastic bits inside, that caused the multiple sensors to cause the software to be confused, ending in ERR. 

So I opened up our Aria, and in looking for any broken plastic bits I found none!  But in examining the four sensors, I discovered that the white plastic assembly had come loose from the black plastic clip that would usually hold the white plastic assembly in place; instead it 'floated'...evidently causing the ERR.  I pushed it back in place, put batteries in to dry run a test without the case, and IT WORKED again.  So I put the bottom cover back in place, and our Aria is once again working!

--Wilton

Best Answer
0 Votes