Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria shows different weights every 10 seconds

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Folks, Please help. Changing batteries and recalibrating is useless. I can understand difference in grams within 10 seconds. But if I were to measure myself 3 times in a minute, the difference in weight is some 3-4 kgs. Typically, the last two times show the closest weight. I did not buy the weighing scale to guess which one could be right. I bought it for precision. Not to forget, the machine shows some 5-6 log ins per day when I measure twice or thrice to understand what is the correct weight. Super disappointed with the quality checks on these machines. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@ragdose Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria is not providing consistent weight readings. By the way, thank you for trying the recommended troubleshooting steps before contacting our forums.

Please make sure that your Aria is placed on a hard surface and you step on it barefoot. If these details are already covered, please check out and follow the information that is listed in this help article, under the subject "How can I get the most accurate readings from my scale?". If you see that the readings are still inconsistent, please let me know and I'll be happy to follow up.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes