Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria shows wrong information on Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried many times to get my weight shown correctly on the dashboard but to no avail. I have reset, changed email, re -synced,  as requested by Fitbit and still it doesn't show correctly. I am disappointed I may as well stayed with manual scales.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@ruthie1952 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up and help you with the wrong information that is shown on your Dashboard.

In order to avoid any confusion on my end, I'd just like to know if the readings that appear on your Dashboard are different from the Aria itself. Also, let me know if the issue happens on the Fitbit app or on the web-based Dashboard.

Looking forward to your response! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is an old thread but this week after having a major surgery I had not used my Aria scale since last April of 2020. It’s been registering me as guest as I’ve gained 25 pounds. I did change that to me under the device but it was not showing on the dashboard until I changed my goal and went back through desired weight and body fat. Once I reset it the weights I’d logged populated. It did not affect any other logs entered since 2014. Why did I do this as in reality it was the same desired weight as before. However several years prior after gaining some weight I had to do that as well to get it to recognize it’s me, just plumper. 

Best Answer
0 Votes