Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria won't connect after password changed

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Aria was working until I changed my password a week ago. I tried the steps over 10 times and called Fitbit help but the scale hangs at connecting and won't connect.  Is there a solve for this? or do I need to get another brand.  I loved this scale while it was working.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@irenehorowitz Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the setup issues that your Aria scale experienced. I was able to contact our Support team and was told that they contacted you via email. I would like to follow up and would like to know if a solution was provided.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, the associate helped me connect to my internet.  However, the scale was not working. It appears that after 2 years the sensors failed.  I am surprised that the product failed after 2 years.  However, I do love the scale so bought the Aria2 at the promotional cost and the rep offered to overnight it to me and send me a T-shirt (very nice!). I hope the Aria 2 lasts longer.  My husband and I are loyal Fit Bit users.  Thank you and the team for resolving this as best you could.
Best Answer

@irenehorowitz I'm sorry about the experience you had with your previous Aria scale. However, I'm glad to hear that you are now back on track with your new Aria 2 and you are enjoying it now. We really appreciate your preference.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes