Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria won't connect to WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read and reread all of the aria topics and I’m baffled at why I cannot fix this issue... my aria after 4 hours of work have finally gotten my WiFi to connect to the aria... NOW I cans do crap with it. It doesn’t sync and if you tell me to reset and start over I’m going to loose my f-ing mind ... I want to know how to delete the aria from my Fitbit app and perhaps start again for the 500th time how the blasted hell do I delete the scale?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

To delete scale, from phone app Today screen, tap profile pic, then Aria, then trash can near top right.

But, though I'm not very knowledgeable about wi-fi standards, I believe the Aria requires 802.11b wi-fi, which might not be supported by newer wi-fi routers.

The Aria 2 is more compatible with newer networks, and Aria Air syncs to phone via bluetooth, rather than using wi-fi.  However neither of those models are still sold.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

there is nothing for me to select when I select the aria.. there is no delete there is no sync there is absolutely nothing 

Best Answer

Capture+_2021-05-31-22-49-11.png

This is for the Aria 2 on Android.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iPhone and this is not an option for me 

Best Answer

I had the issue of deleting. If you remove all the users it will automatically delete.

I do have the issue of connecting to wifi. It seems like the Aria has had its day for me. If I can’t connect it to wifi then it’s of little use.

Best Answer

Been trying for days to get my Aria scale connected to a different network. Chat help was totally useless.  I finally tried the following and it worked.  Took ten minutes.

Not that Fitbit cares, but I will share with you how I fixed the problem.  I deleted the Fitbit app from my iPhone.  Downloaded the app again.  Created a new account, and went to setup, added the scale and it worked exactly as it should have.  Deleted the app again, downloaded again and signed into my old account.  What do you know, the scale was there and properly connecting to the new network.

I had asked if there was a way to delete the scale from my original account so I could try to go through a fresh setup, but no one seems to know how to do that.

Hope this helps someone.

Best Answer
0 Votes