Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria won't connect to new WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot get my Aria scale to accept my new wifi setup, I have tried and tried it will not work.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Does your new router meet  the specifications?

The Fitbit Aria connects directly to your home’s wireless network and supports the
following network configurations:
 Wireless 802.11b standard
 WEP / WPA / WPA2 personal security
 Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
Aria requires an 802.11b-compatible network to connect and sync your scale data to
your Fitbit dashboard.

Best Answer

i’m having the same problem.  my scale is the only device which won’t connect to internet

Best Answer

Same and it used to but won't lately!

Best Answer

My router meets all specifications, and I am have the same problem as the others on this message feed.  My Aria will no longer connect to our wifi network.  Have followed all directions for set up repeatedly.  It gets to the last step and gives an err message and says set up incomplete.

Best Answer

I thought this feed was moderated.  Where is the moderator with the resolution.  If they don't have a resolution, then they need to give me a new machine whether I am in warranty or not. This problem is not caused by me but the failure of their infrastructure. I did ask for a replacement but they said no bc it is out of warranty!! I obviously wont buy another FitBit product if this is their way of dealing with unresolvable glitches.

That said - I wish FitBit would help us out - i like the scale.  But they are not.

Best Answer