Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria won't connect to wifi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i've spent about an hour now trying to connect my aria to my wifi. after some research I've seen this has been an issue in the past with an unknown time for it to be fixed (the posts were from back in 2018). did this ever get resolved? pretty frustrating

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Mine stopped synching a few weeks ago.  I feel like all of my fit it products have about a 4 year lifespan.

Best Answer

Same!! So frustrating! 

Best Answer

Mine stopped synching 13 days ago. Have not bothered fixing it until today. The scale was working fine, but it was not able to send the data to the Wi-Fi network. Was gonna do a full new setup, but then I noticed that my computer was not able to connect to the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network also. I changed the channel setting from Auto to a random number (interference Level Acceptable) in the router. The Aria scale was already in the process of uploading the data when I checked it afterward. It syncs like a champ now.

Aria, Charge 5, and Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android One) user.
Best Answer

I just spent like 30 minutes trying to connect. I haphazardly laid my phone down ON the scale and it recognized and connected to by Bluetooth. I kept trying to connect it to WIFI but that's not want it wanted, even though that's what the directions say. Also make sure you have the correct Aria version selected. I did not at first. Either way, just try all of them. one of them should connect. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stopped working this aft.  Worked fine this AM.  Went through entire set up.  Said it connected to WiFi.  Stepped on it.  It took reading and then told me it could not connect to WiFi.

Best Answer