Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria won't sync to network

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My original Aria model number FB201B was stored for a while, I recently dusted it out and put new batteries. I am able to weight myself but there is an error when it attempts to send the weight in data to the network, I suspect the wifi router I am currently using is not the same as the one in place when I configured my scale.

I went to the fitbit app and portal and there is no way to change wifi settings there so I tried to add my scale as a new device, I am using Safari on an iPhoneX, I am able get the scale on setup mode, then go through the setup wizard, connect to the scale's wifi network, click on the button, get asked if I want to submit an unsecured form and then I see a "connecting" screen that is stuck there for as long as I keep the window open, nothing happens after this. 

How can I update the network settings on my scale?

SuperFit99

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm having the same issue after my network name changed. I followed the instructions on the /setup page and the steps listed in https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873.htm, but I cannot for the life of me get the scale to go into setup mode so I can update the network it connects to. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did it get fix, I am going crazy with the same problem and can’t do anything 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem for me. I've had the scale for many years, but it was packed away for the past three years. I put in new barreries and the scale works fine, but I cannot get it to pair with my phone or in Windows 10. Any ideas?

Best Answer

I have been actively using my original Aria (Model FB201B) and it has started to error. When I step on it tell me to step off, the. Says thinking, the. Says error.

batteries changed and have reset up several times.

Each time the scales say they have setup and show in the app.

however the error still occurs.

This feels like a purposeful con. The scales are fine, it’s just that Fitbit want them not to work after they are supported so you have to buy something new.

these scales have been well looked after and should work.

can you help Fitbit? Please prove me wrong!

Best Answer