Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria2 stopped syncing on 17-Jan-19

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,  I noticed that my Aria 2 is not syncing data since 17-Jan-19.  Anyone else have this issue?  I have tried to re-setup the WiFi; no luck.  I have removed the Aria2 from my account and start fresh; I did this 3 times with no luck.  

I got the scale for Christmas and from 28-Dec-18 to 16-Jan-19 it worked great.  Now, I cannot communicate with it.  Any suggestions for next steps are appreciated.

Thanks!

Fitbit Versa | Samsung Galaxy S9
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@LiquidAmber It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Aria 2 stopped syncing your data all of a sudden. I would like to know a few details that will help me to determine the cause of the issue: Did you make changes to your network (router, router settings or WiFi password)? Is your Aria 2 displaying any error message?

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another thought I had, as this has happened to me frequently with my Wii Fit Plus.....is it possible that the batteries died?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Hello, Thanks for your time to respond!

We did reset the router around this time; we did not change the password.  I went through the process to reset the Wi-Fi connection and it seemed to connect to wi-fi, but when the scale went to sync with the internet I received the error: cannot connect.

I tried replacing the batteries, but no change in connection. 

I tried to remove the Aria 2 from my account and re-setup.  this did not improve my situation.

Any suggestions?

Fitbit Versa | Samsung Galaxy S9
Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiquidAmber Thank you for getting back and trying the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously! Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You should receive an email from them soon.

Thank you so much for your help @DramaQueenDiva!

See you both around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes