Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aria2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Aria2 is synched to Fitbit but does not show on my fitbit6  

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I expect by fitbit6 you mean Charge 6. But in any case, I don't think the scale, or even weight, ever shows on your wrist, only on phone fitbit app.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is charger 6 and yes it’s the phone app not the charger itself.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I mean the charger 6. It does not show in the Fitbit app on my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Assuming you have the newer version of the Fitbit app, the place you would see it is:

From Today tab, tap the symbol at top left that takes you to "Connected to Fitbit" screen.  You should see it there. If not, I wonder what you mean by it being synced to Fitbit.  Did you add the Aria 2 to Fitbit?  If not,  on the bottom of that screen, tap "Add more devices".  It asks "What are you setting up?"  Select Aria 2, and proceed.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Charger 6.
In Bluetooth it says my aria scale is connected.
In Fitbit app it says the scales are synched.
On the apps home page “weight” does not show current weight. Last weight was 11/13/23 before I got the charger 6.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

So the Aria 2 does show in the phone app but your weight does not show. Right?

It could be a problem with your scale's connection to your wifi network.  After you weigh yourself, does the scale display and error message or code, or does it display your weight and eventually a check mark indicating it completed synching to  to the fitbit server successfully?  Did you make any change to your wifi or to the location of your scale after the last time you got a good reading?

-------------------------------------------

Hold on.  Are you sure you have Aria 2, not Aria Air?  I just realized you said your bluetooth is connected.  I don't think the Aria 2 even has a bluetooth connection.  Aria Air and Aria 2 are not the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes