Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add two Aria 2 scales in my Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi guys,

A friend owns the Aria 2 scales and set up a profile for me. His scale appears in my fitbit app. 

Recently, I bought another Aria 2 scales for my sister - who was able to install it in her app but even if she sent me the invite to use the scale nothing happens when I click on the invite. 

Can you add 2/several Aria 2 scales in the fitbit app for the same user or does it limit you to just one?

Thanks 

Ana

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Anna2525 and a warm welcome.  I read the Aria 2 product manual from end to end.  It makes sense that you can't add two scales to your account.  But I don't understand why you can't be an invited user on more than one scale, especially when you don't own either one!

Since no other user has chimed in with an answer, I am going to try to get a moderator to help you.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi @Anna2525, welcome on board and I'm sorry for the delayed response. @LZeeW, thanks for your big help, and bringing this thread to my attention.

@Anna2525, thanks for your question. I've shared your details with our team to look into this situation and once I'll update you once I have more information. In the meantime please verify the following steps so we can troubleshoot the invite received from your sister:

1. Make sure the email address enter by your sister is the one linked to your Fitbit account.
  2. On a computer, please go to fitbit.com dashboard and log out from your account.
  3. Clear the cache and browsing data of your browser. This is usually within your browser's settings.

4. Try receiving a new invite from your sister and accept it from the inbox.
  5. When prompted, log in to your Fitbit account and check if you're able to see the Aria 2.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was there ever a resolution to this as I have the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @BossHawg. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for joining this thread. I've checked this information with our team and let me explain that currently it's not possible to have two Aria 2 scales on the same Fitbit account, even if you were invited to use the scale. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team continues working on our products and services, and be sure that your feedback won't be the exception as it'll help us to improve the overall Fitbit experience.

If you need anything else, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This seems like a critical update. Here's a small list of people who can't buy another scale:

1) College students who want to keep one at school

2) People who have a vacation home

3) Anyone who travels

I'm literally considering traveling with my Aria scale. since I never check baggage, I'm going to lug this thing around I guess. Can't wait to see what TSA tries to make of this .

"thumbs down" (because there are no "thumbs down" available in your emojis. 

Best Answer

Hi @keyfobs, welcome to the Community Forums.

I understand how helpful it'd be to have more than one Aria 2 scale set in your Fitbit account and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. While this isn't yet possible, my best recommendation is to post this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so other members can vote for it, and it can also get the attention of our developers. They often review this board to take our members ideas into consideration for new updates or product development. To learn more about this board, see our FAQs.

Have a good day.

Best Answer