Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I view "Guest" weight ins from my account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can view guest weigh ins from my phone app, but is there any way to view them from logging into your computer account?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread from further comments to prevent any confusion. If by any chance you're having issues with your scale not registering or displaying your guest weight, please subscribe to this thread so you can receive updates.

Keep in mind that you can always visit our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting tips.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Gingermom7   Yes, you can see this data on your web dashboard.  Tap/click on the gear in the upper right, then your Aria 2 in the dropdown.  You will go to a page where you can toggle between the recent weigh-ins and the users.  The recent weigh-ins give you the same option as the app to reassign the weight.

UPDATE:  Fitbit recently made a change and this option no longer exists.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Follow-up question in this same topic ... My girlfriend used my Aria2, and these are appropriately coded for GUEST on my web dashboard. Can her weigh-ins only be assigned to generic "Guest" or can I create a separate profile for her (ideally on the scale)? Does she need to have their own Fitbit account to do that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread from further comments to prevent any confusion. If by any chance you're having issues with your scale not registering or displaying your guest weight, please subscribe to this thread so you can receive updates.

Keep in mind that you can always visit our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting tips.

Best Answer
0 Votes