Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add a second user to my Aria 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to add a second user to my Aria 2. I invite them to join on the fitbit app but then nothing happens. Where should the invite appear on my second users app?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

@akamara It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! Thank you so much for sharing the solution to have people added to the Aria 2. I'm sure that your post will be seen by many users and it'll be helpful for those who experience the same issue.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I accepted the invite, selected an icon but the scale appears to be weighing me as the primary user. One time it showed my icon with a question mark on one side and a check mark on the other but touching the check mark didn’t do anything. What do I need to do to be able to use the scale communicating with my phone app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be helpful if the manual, or at least instructions on where to access it online, were included with the Aria 2 scale.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried multiple emails and it is still a no-go. It keeps saying that page is somewhere else… my hubby is pretty  frustrated 

Best Answer

Still doesn’t work 

Best Answer

Ibget the email but the link on that email it doesn’t work at all.. it said something is wrong.. I tried multiple times but same results.. I don’t know WHY!! They have to made things SO COMPLICATE??? F word! 

Best Answer

I’m trying to add my wife to air not air 2 she’s accepts the email then it asks her to set up device which i take it as air and then it won’t set up

Best Answer