Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add my wife to the Aria 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Android and was able to easily get it to connect to the Aria2 scale.  Have checked my weight several times and works fine.

Now I'm trying to get my wife's iPhone X to connect as well.  She also has a Versa and other Bluetooth devices that connect fine so I know it's not a Bluetooth issue with her phone.  We did turn Bluetooth off and back on as the instructions suggested.

Is there something different you have to do when adding additional people to scale?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@dibbers  Now that you have the Aria 2 set up, you invite others to use the scale.  This Help article will give you all the details you need.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@dibbers  Now that you have the Aria 2 set up, you invite others to use the scale.  This Help article will give you all the details you need.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@dibbers Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up and would like to know if you were able to add your wife to your Aria 2 after following the advice that shared my friend @LZeeW.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes thanks, I was able to invite my wife to the Aria2 scale.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dibbers That's great news! I'm so glad to hear that you managed to add your wife to your Aria 2. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes