Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t connect Aria 2 to my new flat’s WiFi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I moved two weeks ago. Nothing and I mean NOTHING I try will enable me to get my Aria 2 connected to my new flat’s Wifi so I can sync it with smart device apps. It worked at my previous residence. No amount of YouTube watching, forum reading, Fitbit help topic searching will get this stupid and now expensive floor tile to work. I am not a novice at IT issues, either. My WiFi network does not show up in the list of recognised networks. So if I try to input it manually, I get some type of timeout, not connected to the internet, etc., error messages. Other than throwing it away, what else can I do to get it to recognise my WiFi? I even did a factory reset. All I get on the Aria are the following messages: Setup Active; Networks Detected. It shouldn’t be this difficult to get it syncing. Yet, after all the forum posts I’ve seen, apparently Fitbit Aria 2 does have these issues for many people. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Networking Requirements
Aria 2 connects directly to your home’s Wi-Fi network and supports the following
network configurations:
• Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz standard
• WEP / WPA / WPA2 personal security
• Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
Aria 2 requires an 802.11b/g/n-compatible network to connect and sync your scale
data to your Fitbit account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. My flat comes with free Internet and I don’t have access to any hub settings so I don’t know what the access po8nt is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Twice now I’ve gotten a ‘make sure you are connected to your WiFi’ message, as I’ve nearly completed the process. Then when I go back to my iPad settings to switch from Aria to my WiFi, I get a ‘connecting’ page with a button to try again. I’ve seen a sync message on the scale. But it keeps going back to SETUP ACTIVE. I’ve en tried using my phone and iPad, sharing data, to try to sync with no luck.

Best Answer

My Aria 2 also all of a sudden won't connect I put in the code for the blue tooth and the wifi it takes both the blue tooth shows on my phone and wifi connect shows up in the router as a disconnected device .... running xfinity's router and the scale shows a can't connect

nothing from the net/you tube seems to work so far

any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not able to get my Aria connected to my home WiFi. Been trying daily since the 14th of March. HELP.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My landlord-provided internet has a router name and a password with spaces. If they refuse to remove the spaces, do I have any other option to get connected? I tried using my iPad with a shared hotspot from my iPhone, but that also failed.

Best Answer
0 Votes