Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t find my wifi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know there have been many posts about this or something similar but no resolution 

I changed my WiFi about a month ago and when I try to sync to my aria it doesn’t recognize my WiFi - not even coming up as an option?  
I read earlier something similar and it being the router ?   How the heck do you change the router if that’s the issue ??

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

After weighing yourself @Finkerr what is the error that is displayed? 

Let's look at this Fitbit help doc. 

How do I reconnect my Fitbit scale to my wireless network?

Learn how to reconnect your scale to your network
Best Answer

Thanks rich. It’s when I try to connect.  It doesn’t recognize my wifi network.  Doesn’t even come up as a selection. My neighbours all do 🙂  

Best Answer
0 Votes

What version WiFi do you have? 802.11b/g/n 2.4GH

Best Answer

same for me, I have spent all day trying. Any solutions? I have panorama WiFi 300 gb

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not have the 802.11b. I realize that this is the issue. My provider told me that b is older technology. My question is there any way around it or do I now just have a very expensive scale ?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Buy a cheap WiFi add on and plug it into your router with a network cable. 

Best Answer
And plug the cable into?
Best Answer
0 Votes

soooooo spend more money to support the fact that FitBit uses old technology?    I didn't ask for this not sure why i should spend more to support it...  I appreciate that you are just suggesting it but I am incredibly disappointed that I now just have a very expensive scale  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't answer for Fitbit. 

The question was how to get around the issue. 

I have a valid answer that works. 

Most people I know have several WiFi routers laying around ask a friend. Here is one for $20  just take a network cable and connect to main router. 

My router has both types of WiFi, the only thing that connects to the 2.4 is the Versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Rich 

Best Answer