Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get my Aria into setup mode

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Im having trouble with my aria and I am trying to get it back into the setup mode by taking out one battery for 10 seconds but its still not going into setup mode. Does anyone know what to do?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
61 REPLIES 61

Still didn't work for me. Still has our old 2 users in memory instead of going into setup mode. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too had trouble setting up the Aria air scale, so let me help you. On you cell phone open the fitbit app. on the upper left of the app is a yellow outlined circle. on mine there is the circle, then fitbit premium, then the envelope for messages. touch the circle, It will take you to your fitbit account. Next  touch the + set up a device. It will ask you what you are setting up. select the device you want, in this case it will be the Aria Air. then touch set up, it will set it up on its own. Next make sure you have your phone in had as well as the fitbit app open as well as the scale on the floor not carpet. step on the scale the phone app will then recognize the scale and put in the weight. all you do then is hit save. All done. Hope this helps. Sorry i dont type well but hopefully this helps. 🙂  

Best Answer
0 Votes