Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get on Fitbit website to setup Aria 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need to re-connect my Aria 2 scale to wifi, the problem seems to be that my phone can't access the fitbit website. I get a message when I try to access the website directly that safari cannot establish a secure connection. I am getting this persistently only for the fitbit website and not any others. I have tried turning phone on and off and deleting fitbit app (can't log in again now). I have also reconfigured the DNS setting in my wifi as instructed in some help forums. nothing working. can anyone help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @jane21  is it possible you can try another browser?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @jane21. I appreciate the input, @Odyssey13.

@jane21 What happens when you try to login on the Fitbit app? If you're setting up an Aria 2, you don't need to do it from our website. You can setup your scale or change the WiFi network from the Fitbit app by following the instructions from this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Catch you later.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer

Hi thanks for the suggestions. I think i have done it now. I needed to update my iOS software, although had not been  prompted by apple to do so.

Best Answer

Hi, @jane21.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to know that you could figure it out 🙂.

Have a nice day!

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer