Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reassign weigh-in of guest to user

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm the only user of Aria 2.

When I stepped on it earlier, it didn't recognize me as the user.

Instead, it recognized me as a guest.

So, on my Fitbit app on Android, I tried to reassign the weigh-in to myself, but it couldn't accept the reassignment.

Also, after another 2 weigh-ins, it recognized the 3rd weigh-in as me, but I couldn't delete the earlier 2 weigh-ins (which were recognized as guest).

Any idea what I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @chuacw, welcome back. It's nice to see you around.

Thanks for the information provided, as well for the steps that you've tried to reassuring your readings. You did a great job! This sounds strange, but let's work on this together. I'd recommend to verify the following:

1. Make sure the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  2. Log out from the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  4. Tap on the Weight Tile.
  5. Tap the weight log you wish to delete, and then tap on the trash icon.

If the issue persists and you see an error message, provide me with a screenshot so I can take a deeper look. For instructions to attach a picture in your reply, check this post.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem of not being able to reassign a guest weigh-in to myself. Nor can I delete a guest weigh-in. When I try to delete a pop-up window provides options of cancel or delete. I tap delete, the screen returns to recent weigh-ins. The weight is still there. When I try to reassign from the guest label to myself, no pop-up window appears. I press the arrow to return to the Aria 2 screen and selected recent weigh-ins. Briefly my name appears then it changes to the guest label.

I removed the batteries for 15 seconds and restarted. The problem is still there.

I pushed the button, reconnected to WI-FI, and used a fresh setup. The problem is still there.

Best Answer
0 Votes