Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you sync Aria Air to bluetooth on a PC/laptop?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just wondering before I buy the Aria Air.  Will it sync to a bluetooth enabled PC or laptop or does it HAVE to sync to a phone?  Also, does the fitbit app have to be open/awake or will it just sync and then update?  All these added steps seem pointless. 

I want to wake up in the morning and step on my scale before showering.  I don't want to have to go get my phone (I don't sleep with it in my room), wake the app and do all that other stuff.  I just want to step on the scale and go and the info automagically transfers to the app behind the scenes.

Better yet, is there a reliable, affordable scale that uses wi-fi?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mnjclark, it's good to see you around.

Thanks for your interest in the Aria Air, that's a great choice. Before anything else let me share that you can set up and sync the Aria Air with an iPhone, iPad, or Android phone. However, this scale won't be able to work with a Windows 10 device. Please note that to sync your scale your phone needs to be nearby with the Fitbit app running in the background and the Bluetooth enabled. This will allow your scale to transfer your details to the Fitbit app. If you want to know more about the Aria Air and its features, please check the User Manual.

While we don't have a Fitbit scale that syncs via WiFi, I'd suggest you to post this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so other members can support it by adding their vote. Our team always listens to our members feedback and this is the best way to get their attention.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fitbit scale is my worst spending on a fitness management product. It is built on obsolete technology. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @wisemax, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the Fitbit scales, I'm sorry for any inconvenience experienced. Fitbit strives to improve our products and services based and the feedback we received from our members helps us to evaluate our procedures and improve your experience with them. Your thoughts won't be gone unnoticed and if you need further assistance, you can either post your question in the Help Forums or get in touch with our Support team.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes