Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing wifi from Rogers to Bell

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First let me say that Fitbit customer service is non-existent! I tried numerous times to get instructions on how to change my wifi. Seems like a very simple thing right? NOT! After numerous attempts to do this simple task, I think I finally was successful. Yup had to figure it out myself. Fitbit customer service was completely useless. I emailed them a month ago, they replied with instructions that DID NOT work. Then I emailed them again to see why I did not get a response when I told them their instructions didn’t work. They sent me an email through a “no reply” address saying they closed my case as they hadn’t heard from me…..what??? I couldn’t even respond back as the email was no reply. I emailed again using the customer support email (FYI you can’t find an email address anywhere on Fitbit website) and Fitbit’s response was to go online and look for my answer on a forum, again what? And this was sent again via a no reply email address. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FIT IT AGAIN! These businesses need to get their act together for customer service!!!! I know I’m only one customer, but I’m done with Fitbit…don’t need the aggravation.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0