Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to re-calibrate my Aria 2 every time I weigh in?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don’t have a level hard surface that I can leave my Aria 2 on all the time, so for each weigh in I move it to a hard surface then back to its flat storage area.

Do I need to recalibrate it each time?  It moves about 10m each time. 

The instructions say something about stepping on it 5 times to recalibrate?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can answer that better than anyone else.  After moving it, weight yourself 5 times and see how much the final result differs from the first.  If it is any different, is it enough of a difference to be worth it to you?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

You can answer that better than anyone else.  After moving it, weight yourself 5 times and see how much the final result differs from the first.  If it is any different, is it enough of a difference to be worth it to you?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m officially confused.  

I decided to do the five weigh ins to calibrate this morning and this is what I got. I was 84.1kg yesterday. 

The difference between the first three and the last two is that I accidentally pushed the scale with my toe when I got off it the third time and it moved slightly.  I know which weight I’d prefer, but....🤔01077882-9DD4-4119-A2CA-0F7C954B4BEC.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes