Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Aria have storage memory?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I am curious if the Fitbit aria is able to store a week or two worth of weight readings until it is reconnected to the original network it was set up on, and then upload all of the past readings.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

HI, @Coty, I don't know if it has the capability to do that in the future, but right now it only has one reading at a time and must be connected to the internet to upload it.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

For what it's worth, I just did a short trip to CA with my son and I brought my Aria with me.

I completed 5 weigh ins over the course of my trip and all of them properly sync'd when we got back home and weighed in again.

Best Answer

@Coty @SunsetRunner A warm welcome to our Fitbit Community and it's great to see you here my friend @MakMak! Regarding your inquiry about the storage capability of the Aria scale, the Aria is able to store 16 weigh ins. Rest assured that doesn't apply 16 weigh ins per user, but in total.

Let me know if more questions arise my friends! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Hello!

It looks like if you change network, it looses what it has in memory.  We changed service providers and once we connected to the new provider, none of the weight we had stored synced across.  It was less than 16 and the reconnection was within 10 days.

Is that the way it is supposed to be??

Best Answer