Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fat percentage is not working

Hi,

I bought Fitbit Aria 2 at the date 08/03/19. It worked well until September 2021. After that, fat percentage is never calculated. I am not close to my scale, so I didn't see it until now that I am trying to lose weight again.

I have already restarted and re-calibrated the scale by taking out the batteries for 15 seconds and put them back in. Then I weigh myselft 5 times in a row, as I could see on the internet, but the fat percentage is still not appearing.

I placed in on a plane surface.

I checked my data is OK online, weight, height, and birthday.

At the end, it will always display --%.

Is there anything to do to fix it ?

Thanks for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Assume you know have to be in bare feet.  And make sure it is Aria 2, not Aria Air.  Look at what it is called in phone app.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having similar issues. I got the Aira 2 yesterday (Gifted to me). and the body fat % seems to be way off. I used "Lean mode" aswell. Its saying im +32% bodyfat which isn't possible I'm probably somewhere from 19%-26%. I put in fresh batteries and did a factory reset on the scale. Also I have another digital scale and It seems like the Aira scale is showing around 1 pound or so less weight than my other digital scale which claims to have 99% accuracy.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues with Aira 2? I'm using it with my Fitbit Charge 6. Also I highly question the calorie burn on my fitbit charge 6. I think it's over-estimating calories burned by a lot.

Best Answer
0 Votes