Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Aria Scale Wifi Err

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I moved recently and got a new router and when I've tried to reconnect my aria to the new wifi/router I keep getting the same 'wifi err' message no matter what I do.

Everything was working fine before I moved and changed router.

I made sure the wifi/router was the correct one according to all the other forums and posts I've read here of other who are having the same issue.

I've tried using my phone, tablet, and laptop to try and set it up but with no luck.

I'm pretty upset that I can no longer log and track my weight etc. And dont know what else to do.

If anyone has any other solutions that might help please let me know! 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Having the same issue, just got a new Xfinity router & now it won’t connect any longer???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was having the same issue, here is how I got mine working again...

The Fitbit Aria Scale requires connection to the 2.4 GHz 802.11b or 802.11b/g/n network:

• Open a web browser and login to the Gateway Admin page (type in 10.0.0.1 & hit enter). If you have never logged into this before, the default user name and password would be 'admin' and 'password'. You will be prompted to change the password. 
• Once logged in, select ‘Connection’ and then ’WiFi’

• Select ‘Edit’ at the end of the row for the 2.4 GHz Frequency Band

• Select the Mode drop down and change it to the b/g/n option and then ‘Save Settings’

• Connect your Aria Scale and complete any setup required

Make sure that you are located as close to the Gateway as possible when adding your device. 

Hope that works for you too!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What do you mean by the gateway admin page?

Best Answer
0 Votes

In a web browser search, type ‘10.0.0.1’ & hit enter

Best Answer
0 Votes

10.0.0.1 is for Comcast. Nothing I've done has made my Aria connect to my Verizon Wi-Fi. I didn't even have the darn scale very long. When I got a new router that was the end of that. It won't connect. I absolutely will not ever buy another

Best Answer
0 Votes