Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Aria Scale - cannot get it to connect to wifi

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I would so appreciate help.  I'm going beyond mad.   I've had my scale for ages. Connected working beautifully.  Moved (same block), same fibre company, but now I cannot get it to connect to my wifi.  Thought it might be router related, but have tried to get it to connect to my wifi at my workplace, also tried my portable router.  Goes really well.. shows it's found the wifi network etc... and then "wifi err".

Help.. can't believe how much time I've spent on it.  Thank you. 

Is it possible to reset the scale to default or something??

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @CharViv 

Since you moved you need to reconnect the Aria scale to your wireless network if you make changes to your network name, network provider, network password, or router. 

1. Visit fitbit.com/scale/setup/start and click Get Started.
  2. Enter a name for your scale and your initials.
  3. When prompted, put your scale into setup mode by removing a battery from your scale, waiting 10 seconds, and then reinserting the battery.
  4. Your scale will show "Wi-Fi is (your network name)" followed by "Tap to change." With the palms of your hands, press down firmly and briefly (less than a second) on the lower two corners of the scale. You should see the message "Setup active" on your scale's screen. Note: If the screen is blank, you see the message "Step on," or if the message “Tap to change” scrolls across the scale’s screen, take out and reinsert a battery, then repeat the setup process.
  5. After you see the message “Setup Active,” follow the instructions in your web browser to complete the setup process.

🤞😉 I’m hoping this helps. Please let me know how it goes

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently purchased the scales and it didn’t refer to connecting with Wi-Fi. It just said to weigh yourself and enter that for your weight in the Fitbit app and save it. Like, that’s the only way? I do that each time. Is that new? I get along with technology OK so I’m confused. I thought it was strange that I had to enter my weight on my own. Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes