Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my Aria 2 Working again!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After a sudden death and two weeks of quiet disappointment, I got my ARIA 2 working again. Changed the batteries, did the factory reset about four times. Removed a battery to put the scale in reset mode. Tried the setup routine with bluetooth on my Windows 10 laptop and got as far as setting up the wifi, which it refused to do. Shut down the bluetooth on my laptop. Turned on bluetooth on my Android phone  ran through the ARIA setup again, and voila everything setup just fine!!

The takeaway I have from this experience is even though you can install and sync the FitBit app on both Windows laptop and Android phone. Always use your Android phone to do setups of FitBit devices.

Won't have to buy that mechanical scale, and won't have to throw out my ARIA 2 but still baffled why all this happened.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @TedvR, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how frustrated you have felt about the issue that your Aria 2 experienced. However, I'm so glad to hear that you managed to get the issue resolved. Thank you for sharing the steps you followed. I'm pretty sure that this will be helpful for other users that experience the same issue.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes