Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone managed to get their original Aria scale to work?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Before I spend any longer trying to make my scale work, I wanted to see if anyone had managed to get theirs to work.

I've had mine for nearly 10 years. I regularly look at past data so it's too bad that Fitbit decided to abandon us. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Like many others, my Aria scale isn’t working anymore.  I bought a Wyze Scale S for a quarter of the price I paid for the Aria.  Even better, you can link the Wyze app to Fitbit’s to continue recording your data, and being able to see past history & graphs.

Best Answer

I've spent countless amounts of time trying to get my original scale to connect to wifi.  I was going to buy the newest model instead but it doesn't show body fat% anymore?  Just a BMI which is a very outdated measurement 

Best Answer

hello, glad to see that I am not the only one dealing with fitbit scale problems....biggest waste of money. I was wondering why my BMI was not showing anymore it was turned off on my app.

Best Answer

My comment on another post for further info:

My Aria began acting up, so I searched for troubleshooting solutions, ending up with sticking a pin in the reset button to reset the scale and start over.  When I went in the app to set it up as a new device, I selected “Aria” and it tells me “We’ve discontinued software updates for this device.  Certain features may not work as expected.”  Based on the volume of similar complaints, I get the feeling all of our Aria scales didn’t just happen to wear out at the same time.  I wasted time and 2 new sets of batteries trying to get this thing working again only to discover it’s evidently a company inflicted mass obsolescence.  I’m throwing my Aria in the trash and will start searching for a replacement, but it won’t be a Fitbit product.

Best Answer

I made a new subject on the Aria forum addressing this.

Best Answer

I had gotten mine reconnected to WiFi, but it still wasn’t working right.  Step on it and it repeatedly flashes “STEP OFF” over & over, finally showing a weight, or sometimes “ERR.”  Sometimes it won’t ever shut off, and it occasionally comes on without being touched, which was eating through batteries.  

Best Answer