Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete Aria scale from my account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I bought this scale I January. It was junk so I returned it 30 days later. It still shows up on my Fitbit account. I would like to delete it but that doesn't seem possible. Can it be done ?
Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

I am having the same problem. I am unable to delete the Aria scale from my account through either the dashboard or app.

My Aria scale stopped syncing after 4 years of use. I have not switched wifi providers or my internet settings in over a year. I have tried the troubleshooting processes for 3 days now to re-sync my Aria.

I am now trying to remove the scale then add it back to see if that helps with syncing, but I CAN'T REMOVE THE SCALE!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the instructions on how to remove the Aria... I have been trying for a very longtime to remove it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

do you know whether it is possibke to use other scale or i have to sell the fitbit watcg and buy something else??? fitbit aria scale is a little **ahem** and this app is **ahem**y too. I can't add weight manually!!!! it does not calculate BMI. buying fitbit watch and aria scale was the biggest mistake ever 🙉🙉🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • -
Best Answer
0 Votes

Best scale I found is a Greater Goods WIFI scale on Amazon and using the APP to connect and auto download to FITBIT dashboard. Been using it for years. And it does have issues and measures within .1 of a pound.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks.... not intuitive. jan 2023

Best Answer
0 Votes