Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get support for my Aria Air?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

does anyone at fitbit know what they are doing  i have been calling in since sunday July 30 to get help with my Aria Air Scale.   and when i do talk to someone.  the line i get is sorry i can not help you as i am not trained in the Scales... then why answer the phone when you hit the number for Scales????

Can someone a fit bit reach out to me and help me .!!!!!

worse customer service of any company  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

You could try describing your problem here where there are many experienced users willing to help if they can.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

it's prolly the guest weight problem.

Best Answer

The aria air will not sink with the app 

Best Answer

The aria syncs over wifi, I thought.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@squirrelchew wrote:

The aria syncs over wifi, I thought.. 

Aria Air via bluetooth to phone which must be nearby with Fitbit app open.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi there, @nssurfer@JohnnyRow and @squirrelchew Thanks for stopping by to help our members.

@nssurfer Thanks for the details provided, and the time taken to contact our Support team. I see your point of view as this isn't the type of experience that we want you to have, and I appreciate your feedback as it'll help us to make sure this doesn't happen again.  

I went ahead and shared your posts with our team so they can look into your case and provide you with assistance. Please note we have an issue with the Aria Air not being able to connect to the Fitbit app and showing the error "Something went wrong". This has been escalated and I'd recommend subscribing to this thread so you can receive updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes
lol it been going on for over a week once merge my fitbit to my google
account that was the last time the my scale synced on july 29 the day
before i merged the account

and customer service you offer is pathetic if your staff is not trained in
dealing with scales then why answer the question this cause people who
call in for help more frustration

and now you noted that you have an issue with the scales..

well let see if i can get a reply

in a timely manner in a day or less not 2 weeks later

jmf
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @nssurfer.

Thanks for sharing more details, and taking the time to share your thoughts about this situation. Fitbit constantly works to improve our products and services, and the input we receive from our members is a big part of the process. Please know your feedback is truly appreciated.

I checked your information and it seems your case is already being handled by our Support team. They'll continue helping you with this matter, so make sure to reply back and keep an open communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes