Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the Aria know who's on it?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set up my Aria scale and weighed myself.

Then I added my wife as a friend and invited her to be added to the aria users. I think that's all accomplished.

My question is: how does it know who's on it at the time?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It knows based on the different weights. If your weights are close and the wrong initials come up, tap hard on the rear right corner until the correct initials show.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It knows based on the different weights. If your weights are close and the wrong initials come up, tap hard on the rear right corner until the correct initials show.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Aria scale properly. Regarding your question, I'd like to know if you were able to select the user you want to apply your weights to as advised my friend @SunsetRunner.

In addition, I'd like to share the Aria manual so you can know its features and get the most out of it.

Let @SunsetRunner and me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, yes I was.

It works perfectly.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner I'm so glad to hear that your Aria is working properly now. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes