Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset Aria to factory settings?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have made changes to my network howover unable to change Aria network name showing on Aria display during setup. Network name on Aria remanins same as per original setup. Unable at this time to match network name on Aria with new network name on router.....how can I reset Aria to factory settings? I have taken out all 4 batteries waited before re--installing original information continues to be displayed on Aria...

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

@TylerAC Welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! Thank you so much for sharing the workaround that helped you to get your Aria scale connected to your network.

@pmnery @jennyjoz24 I appreciate your feedback and comments about this issue. We’re aware of the issue, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you were hoping for, but rest assured we are always working to improve our products.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

This was it!!!

You cannot have any special characters in your WiFi password. Once I removed the special character (you will need to do this on your router for the SSID that you’re trying to connect to) it linked right away.

Thank You!

Best Answer

@ACart86 That's correct! I'm so glad to hear that your Aria scale is connected to your network now. Thank you for posting the update here.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

thank you so much for this suggestion. I spent hours on chat with Fitbit last night and they could not get it hooked up. Using my iPad was the trick. I really appreciate it.

Best Answer
Glad my suggestion helped - I hope it works well.

Richard
Best Answer
0 Votes

And what do you do if the scales only come up with the version number but then skips straight ahead to setup active? I have tried to take the batteries out multiple times and tried the setup even more times but when it's joining network and linking it just says "no sync" and goes back to setup active...this is seriously ridiculous I've been trying for over an hour now...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here's what I did after hours of frustration. Got rid of the Aria scale on my local buy-nothing Facebook group and got his one, which connects to my phone via bluetooth. Problem solved. Excellent scale: RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Smart Digital Bathroom Weight BMI Scale 

Best Answer
0 Votes

TYTYTYTYTY....This is the only thing that worked!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes