Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to delete my Aria

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having problems with my Aria scales since changing our wireless network.  I'd like to delete the scales from my Fitbit account/dashboard and install as a new device.  How can I get the system to forget device?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Not saying removing, then re-adding is, or is not, right approach here, but

from phone app, profile pic at top left > Aria > trash can at top right.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i am having the same problem and have tried to follow the online guide but there is NO delete button or option on the Aria page ?  Can anyone help?

Best Answer

That doesn’t work 

no trash can

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. My Aria hasn’t synced since 10/14/2020. I wanted to remove the device and reinstall but there is no way that I’ve found to be able to do this. Would be great if someone who works for FitBit would pop in here and tell us what will work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get a new router?  The older scales aren't compatible with newer routers. I took me forever to find this out.  I'm pretty upset too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here - I've just spent all morning (!!) trying to get the Aria to work with new router.

I went to the pub (last day before lockdown 2.0) and that sorted me out - not so much the scales tho 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

What?!??! I’m having the same issue as everyone else after moving and upgrading the router. Guess it’s going in the trash. What a waste of money. 🤦🏻‍:male_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes