Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have deleted my starting weight by accident

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have accidentally deleted my starting weight that synced from my aria scale to my Fitbit.   I really want to track my journey from the start.  Does anyone know if I can get it back on my Fitbit please?   I can’t see any type of delete folder?   Thank you.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Harry109 and welcome to the Community.  As a rule, you can't undo a deletion in the Fitbit app, but you should be able to re-enter it by logging it manually.  I can do this on the iOS app.  Tap on the "+" sign on your weight tile.  Tap on the date and choose the correct date.  Tap on the weight and enter the number you remember.  You can also tap on the % body fat and enter it, too. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Thank you. Is that possible in the aria 2 part of the app?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Harry109   Not in the Aria 2 section.  You use the Weight tile on mobile app.  If you tap in the middle of the tile, tap on the "+" sign in the upper right or the bright pink Log Weight.  If you tap on the "+" sign on the weight tile, you will go directly to the Log Weight page.  Remember, you must change the date or it will log as today's weight.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer