Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have two Aria scales on my account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Aria scales packed up some time ago and I bought a replacement. The replacement has now packed up however, I have managed to get the old ones working again by cannibalising parts from the newer one.

The problem I now have is that I have two Aria scales appearing in my Fitbit account. I want to delete the faulty scales but all of my weight readings are recorded against it and I don't want to lose them. How can I move my readings from the faulty scales to the working scales?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Gavin,

My guess is that even if you delete the old scale nothing will happen to your data/measurements. My guess is the data gets transferred to your account and becomes independent of the scale it came from. The real question is, how to delete the old scale from your profile, for us OCD types 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Gavin,

My guess is that even if you delete the old scale nothing will happen to your data/measurements. My guess is the data gets transferred to your account and becomes independent of the scale it came from. The real question is, how to delete the old scale from your profile, for us OCD types 🙂

Best Answer

I took a leap of faith and deleted the old scales and fortunately, the data remained against my account so all good.

Best Answer
0 Votes