Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm leaving fitbit for good - constant issues with their devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything started out well in the beginning. I was using Charge 3 and the Aria 2 for a few months without issue.

Upon some kind of change to the software in May, its been a nightmare. My scales arent syncing anymore. I've been on support chat for a few hours resetting, syncing and connecting again, only for the next day to experience the same issue.

Go on chat and they just run through a script with you, it's like talking to someone with amnesia, they don't want to take into account the previous day's experience of hell you just went through.

I didn't think fitbit would be THAT company, that kind of company that stops software support and gets lax on bugs once they move onto new products, but I guess the bottom line is that it just isnt profitable to pour in costs into supporting their older devices while they work on new ones which is sad.

I was thinking of moving to the charge 4, but hundreds of people are experiencing all kinds of issues with battery, syncing, stopping, its a shambles. 

"XX: Upon checking our system, I've confirmed that your Fitbit Aria 2 was last synced on May 13, 2020 at 05:41:25 PM.
XX: Just a heads-up, we need to exhaust all the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. If they won't work, we’re going to check other options available for you."

Even their own systems are fried they can't even gather that I synced up yesterday with their support team.

I'm fricken done. RMA. 

Edit: just been told I can't get a refund, have to go through amazon which closes their return window within 30 days. Love the disjointed nature of Fitbit

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0