Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for new Fitbit scale with weight and BF% readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all!

i have still in work the fitbit air that has all contents. Sometimes i need to reconnect to Wifi from start and sometimes i need to Do weights twice as the measure shows 1-3 kg to much.

I have stats from several years and wants to Continue.

But i want to be proactive and buy a new one air or nr 2

not the one without body fat.

is it out for ever as that opens a change from having for bit for Many years (2015) to garmin that started with weights and also have watches with What I need.

If someone knows Tell me please.

brgds

marcus eduards 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject, updated label and personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I' m not sure I understand, but I'll try to answer.

It sounds like you have an older Fitbit scale and want to upgrade to a better model with body fat % measurement, but cannot find them.

Fitbit has not been selling scales for a while now.  It was never officially announced but it seems they don't intend to make any more.  However, there are other brands of scales with body fat measurements that will sync with Fitbit.  I think I have heard Withings mentioned, but don't guarantee that.  I would look at smart scales on Amazon for ones that say they will sync to Fitbit.  Or you could try posting to the Manage Weight Fitbit forum to ask if others have experience with any others that sync to Fitbit.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Thnx! I was To long in explanation.

i have an old But with all measures.

and i wanted to secure a new with same standard like maybe aria 2.

But then I know that fitbit leaves scales.

I Will check which ones that possible would link in to my almost 5 years of weight, bodyfat and etc etc measures.

brgds

marcus 

Best Answer

Hello @MacEdu. Nice to see you around! @JohnnyRow Thank you very much for your input and it is nice to see you around! 

@MacEdu I appreciate the detailed information you provided. In regards with your questions, I was able to see that you received information on JohnnyRow's post. At this time, I'd like to let you know that I've checked our online US store and the only available scale is the Aria air. For more information, I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/products/scales/aria-air?sku=203BK

If you scroll down in the link, you will find an option to see its features and specs. On a side note, I found a thread in which some users were talking about a similar topic, if you would like to check this link, please click here

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes