Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple weigh-in with aria air

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The wife and I recently got the aria air.

The scale is setup on her Galaxy S10 and I am invited and using a S8.

In the morning when we weigh-in, who ever gets on first, get a reading and is sync. to the app. The second person get on and gets a reading, but then the Scale just does not want to sync. at all.

Bottom line, who ever gets on to the scale the morning get it's weigh sync. to the app and not the other.

What are missing here?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I might be completely off here because I've never had 2 people on a Fitbit scale., but do you each have the FItbit app set up on your own phone, and have that phone with you when weighing, because the Aria Air syncs by bluetooth to phone.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is correct.

Both have our own account. Each running our own app on our own phones (a galaxy S8 & S10).

The scale is setup on the S10 app and per invitation on the S8.

If the wife gets on first it Sync and save to the app, but if I get on a minute or 2 after it does not sync.

and vice-versa 

It just depends on who gets on to the scale in the morning first, that one gets a sync and save. Thus, both can sync to the scale it all just depends who gets on it first.

Is there a time limit between weigh-in for it to sync. and save.

Best Answer
0 Votes

..... each having it's own phone with them and the other about 10m away.

Best Answer

Update on multi weigh-in with aria air.

In short, my opinion,  it sucks. Found that the communication problem that was confirmed by Fitbit in 2019, is still not resolved.

For getting a reading to sync. to my phone, I need to restart my phone each time. This is the only app, that I have on my phone that work like this.

This is also true for user two, etc. up to user 8.

In short, restart your phone to sync. a reading. 😡

Best Answer