Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Aria is stuck on set up active mode

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I moved apartments and tried to sync to wifi. Got the wifi err message (tried several times) and now the Aria is stuck on set up active mode. I've tried taking the batteries out, I've tried getting it to measure my weight (it does but then reverts back to set up active). I've searched this forum and not found anything that works. Help? Is my Aria now a brick? I have to say that for such an expensive gadget, this SUCKS.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I have not been able to set up my Aria for the past year and a half!! It will weigh me, but will not sync with my Fitbit Blaze. Search "Aria" and you will see that no one is able to connect! I have tried multiple times over this past year and a half with absolutely no success. Fitbit says it is Comcast, Comcast says it is not them...no resolution. Very frustrating, since it was working fine until 2018, and that seems to be when they all went to hell!!

Good luck, but I wouldn't expect much more than what you have now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here nothing works!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can not even get to set-up. Watched video and saw person clicking on right corner of dashboard page for set-up. I clicked everything in that corner and no set-up. When I pull battery out it just gives the web address to go to set-up. Scale does not go to ready to activate. By the way I have an Ionic that syncs well to my Pixel 2XL and I have Cox internet with 300 Mbps speed. Probably will return if I can't get it to work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  I have had the Aria for a couple of years and it’s worked fine.  Suddenly, it won’t sync and says it can’t find my device.  I see that Fitbit is introducing a new scale.  I am thinking the old aria scales are going the way of the Blaze.  It’s planned obsolescence.  If the problem isn’t resolved, I am finished with Fitbit forever.  

I have tried all the troubleshooting things and it still will not work.  I guess it will go to the electronic graveyard along with my Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes