Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Aria Syncing Issues - 01/07/2021

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. 

We are aware that Aria users are encountering an issue when trying to sync. Our Team is investigating the situation and we hope to bring you all back on track very soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We will post more information here when we have an update.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
224 REPLIES 224

I had this issue yesterday (1/6/21) and thought it had something to do with my husband changing our WiFi network name, but just tried to setup/reconnect tonight and it worked!  So perhaps it was the glitch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If FitBit cannot resolve the no synch issue for the Aria wifi scale by the end of business tomorrow, then all affected users should be demanding compensation from FitBit.  Mine is only 4 weeks old.  It should not be having problems like this.

Best Answer
Unfortunately not. I gave up and took them back to the shop.
Best Answer

Yes...the message is No Sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even my Aria shows 'no sync', all my trial weights made today suddenly appeared in my phone app. Looks the situation is improving even the fake message of "no sync" still appears in the scale display.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's working for me now!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks AAN27 for a glimmer of hope for my very frustrated wife!! Hopefully at our online breakfast later she’ll confirm that hers are also now working ...?? My Aria 2 hasn’t played up yet, but starting to feel anxious about a cynical accelerated product death timetable, which is really stupid as the Air doesn’t do body fat which I really want...

I find it really hard to understand why Google would support such a retrograde path for this product line ... don’t they realise most people would, whilst being quite angry, stump up for an Aria 3 with features we didn’t want rather than get a cheaper inferior spec’d Aria Air...

I’m dumbfounded that Google don’t want all that free Body Fat data we’ve all been giving them ...

Fingers crossed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine are working now! The weights I attempted yesterday but didn't sync also appeared. Phew!

Best Answer

My last weigh in just synced for the first time in about 24 hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah possible.

Maybe the server was restarted as part of their routine maintenance, and although the server itself came back up and was running, the service/subsystem which handles aria syncing did not start.

I can confirm my Aria 1 Model No. FB201W is working again.

Remember, if you troubleshooted yours, put pin in hole on bottom, removed batteries etc. You will need to do the wifi setup again by putting scale in SETUP ACTIVE mode.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Working again for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think there might have been an update over night as I had to put my passcode into my phone. On this assumption I put the batteries back in my scales and they work! If there has been an update, thanks Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s solved ! Thank you ! I was one of the first to report this and all lost updates have now registered! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: My Wife was very happy at breakfast!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, now Syncing Well! Thank's for Fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All working here.  My weights from yesterday were lost but my fiancees weren't oddly, but at least the most important ones got kept 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t know what you’ve changed in your system, but from today’s morning my Aria is syncing again. Thank you !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Issue fixed !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fixed here in the UK too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine is working again, clearly an issue on their side

Best Answer
0 Votes