Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Aria Syncing Issues - 01/07/2021

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. 

We are aware that Aria users are encountering an issue when trying to sync. Our Team is investigating the situation and we hope to bring you all back on track very soon. 

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We will post more information here when we have an update.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
224 REPLIES 224

Starting sometime early on 1/6 many Aria 1st generation scale owners no longer can sync (NO SYNC error). It seems to be an issue on Fitbit's server side of things. They do not even seem to be aware at this point. I opened up a ticket a few minutes ago to try and get the ball rolling. I speculate they pushed an update to the corresponding server that the scales sync to that has broken the 1st gen models only. If it doesn't get fixed by this weekend I will jump ship and replace it with a Withings Body Cardio scale. I already also use and love an Apple Watch, so I will likely stop wearing my Fitbit Charge 3 and just say goodbye....I currently am on both platforms simultaneously due to some long time friends who still use Fitbits. But 90% of my friends and family members use Apple Watches now.

- Scott
Best Answer
0 Votes

Possibly they have done something to make the original Aria obsolete hence the silence.

Twitter Fitbit support despite hearing we are at nearly 100 comments same issue in 15 hours on the community forum asked me if I tried to re set up my Aria. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Been working fine, today no sync tired battery out and back in and still not working, please help ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Something has happened to a lot of them. Many other comments on here. No response from Fitbit. Except one user got referred on the live chat to the website to buy a new one!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue as of this morning. Tried rebooting my router, removing batteries and re-setting up my scales and everything else suggested in other forums. Now my scales are stuck in setup mode and can't connect to my wifi. I used the online chat earlier today and they said they needed to know the protocol and frequency of my wifi and to contact my internet service provider. The person I spoke to advised me that I was the first person they had spoken to with this issue and that if the team identifies a wide-scale problem they will post to the community forum to let people know.  

Best Answer

Have the same problem as a lot of people, not sync from yesterday.

Took out the batteries, it is connected to wifi, but no sync.

Best Answer

Mine started saying no sync since last night (in Australia). Never had problem with mine before either and had it for years. I tried all the fixes without success. Going by all the other comments Fitbit don’t seem interested in helping. Very poor service as obviously an issue with a lot of arias. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am in the UK, really annoying as I am losing weight and need to monitor this. I don’t want to have to buy a new one!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an original Aria Scale (F8210W) - and since yesterday - so the same day as lengrady - I am getting NO SYNC. The scale is still connected to the usual wifi network. I have removed the batteries and restarted. It finds my wifi again, weighs me but then says NO SYNC again

Best Answer

Quite a number of us have posted elsehwre in the forums that our Aria scales suddenly stopped syncing this last day or so.

Have we just been abandoned I wonder?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here it was ok yesterday but won’t sync today

Best Answer

Seems here, on twitter and on their chat they are heads in the sand. Sending everyone to support to waste more time than they already have trying to pretend this is just a case by case situation.

Best Answer

I’ve now given up trying endlessly to setup and connect to WiFi just get “no sync” each time, clearly by all the recent posts this is a Fitbit issue and not end user issue

Best Answer

My scale won’t sinc to my app and I’ve lost all my other weigh ins. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bonjour,

Même problème no sync impossible de reconfigurer labance

Mail envoyer au support fitbit mais j'ai l'impression a un problème général ...

J'espère qu'une solution va être trouvé

Cordialement,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem, started sometime after 10am Jan 6th

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ll add my comments to the list. My “no sync” issue was noticed evening of Jan 6, 2021, also. Last sync 6:35am that date. Same problem again this morning. If no solution today I’m buying the competitor. Won’t buy the newer Aria if the company isn’t going to support the old product. 

Best Answer

same here - waiting for useful help from the company

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is impacting me since this morning. This will be due to an issue with the Fitbit web servers. I am very surprised they are denying it’s a problem. I imagine it will be fixed when their IT engineers come online (perhaps US office hours?)

Best Answer
0 Votes